Chocolate Strawberry Roses
For my sister-in-law’s strawberry garden themed bridal shower, one of the desserts we made were chocolate covered strawberries. I originally came across this idea from howtocookthat.net, and loved them — they serve as both a tasty dessert and lovely decorative piece!
You will need:
- Dowels (I covered these with floral tape)
- Leaves from fake flowers (I bought these at the dollar store)
- Modeling chocolate
- First, wrap the floral tape around the dowel and add the leaves.
- Then attach the strawberry onto the rod and dip it into some melted chocolate.
- Leave these to harden. Use the modeling chocolate to make the rose, for this follow the tutorial on How to make a fondant rose.
And there you have it! Easy 🙂